WORKFORCE WELLBEING SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP
Here at the IHM, we are creating Special Interest Groups to help share ideas and best practice.
To support you we are convening a Special Interest Group for members interested in workforce wellbeing. We have already had a lot of interest in this group, but we believe that the more people who contribute, the better the sharing and learning!
- To help identify and share ideas
- To help identify and share best practice
We will do this by:
- Bi-monthly group meetings, always welcoming new members
- Publishing reports, practical resources and masterclasses
- Hosting conferences and workshops
The outcomes of the first meeting are for the group to:
- Create a report and guide for members based on best practice examples from across our membership and under a range of key headings one of which is mental wellbeing. The objective is to have this ready by end of November 2020
- Organise a virtual conference to take place either in December or early January for contributors to the report & guide to present their recommendations.
- Compile and record a short course IHM masterclass for members on the subject of wellbeing – launch January / February 2021.
So if you are interested or would like more information please contact Jon Wilks, our CEO.
Here are some useful wellbeing resources:
A guide to burn-out Thrive Global, 29th March 2019
Audio Guides to boost your mood: NHS MoodZone