We’ve teamed up with 3SpiritUK to bring our social care members Level 4 and 5 Apprenticeship offers:
- Leader in Care – Level 5 Dementia Pathway
- Leader in Care – Level 5 Autism / LD Pathway
- Lead Practitioner in Adult Care – Level 4 Dementia Pathway
- Lead Practitioner in Adult Care – Level 4 Autism / LD Pathway
- Lead Practitioner in Adult Care – Level 4 Mental Health
- Lead Practitioner in Adult Care – Level 4 General Pathway (coming soon)
- Leader in Care – Level 5 Mental Health (coming soon)
- Leader in Care – Level 5 General Pathway (coming soon)
3SpiritUK are not your typical Apprenticeship provider, they utilise their experience to offer specialist pathways to leaders in dementia, autism, and mental health. Informed by many years of collating impact data on social care learning programmes, the 3SpiritUK offer is unique.
They will undertake a detailed organisational needs analysis and a knowledge management approach to encourage businesses to consider learning and development at a strategic level, and how this improves business outcomes and quality of life.
To complete an apprenticeship, the learner is required to complete 20% “off the job” learning. This 20% is likely to include the following activities:
- Attending virtual classrooms
- Contributing to forums
- Completing assignments
- Guided reading
- Reflective diaries
- Shadowing other members of the team
- Participating in audits
- Feedback/learning sessions with some of the people the learner supports
Businesses in the UK with an annual wage bill of more than £3 million pay the Levy. Each programme costs £7000 and is funded through the Apprenticeship Levy. Organisations access Levy funding via the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS).
If you are a SME with a wage bill of less than £3 million per year, 95% of the cost is still funded by the government (your employer will need to pay 5% of the cost).
Plus Workforce Development Funding can also be claimed by social care providers in England, to find out more about this click here.
Registrations are in cohorts; January, June and October 2021 and places fill fast. To find out more or book a place please contact Membership Manager Pauline Bolt
FAQ’s click here